>

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Special Post For My Theatre Babies

Good news! It looks like the current Gusto production may not be the last one after all!

After our sad announcement on Saturday, I promised the Theatre Babies I'd put their names in my blog. If you'll look in my page list to the right, you'll see I didn't only give them a post, I gave them their very own page.

Notes to the Theatre Babies Who Read My Blog:
  1. The listings on the Theatre Babies page are in no particular order, except that the babies with my name on their birth certificates came first. These are the two who will be stuck with caring for me in my old age, so I have to butter them up.

  2. I love you guys equally!!! (Though, I might be persuaded to actually name a favorite for $100,000.00 in small, unmarked bills.)

  3. This was really hard to do! If anybody thinks of someone I left out, or has a last initial for anyone I couldn't remember, PLEASE message me with it. If you like, you can put it in the comments here, I'll fix it.

  4. Yes, I know I included the names of kids who don't come to our theatre anymore and for whatever reasons, have chosen to wish the Gusto ill and/or to speak poorly about it. 

    Bottom line
    , while each of those kids was with us, I loved him or her and still do. While we might never be all together again, the healing has to start somewhere. I'm not going to stop caring about a kid because of his or her choices, or even pretend I would. I wouldn't do that to any of you.

    I'm an adult. (Though I fake it pretty good for you guys.) When you're an adult and grow to love a kid who isn't technically your own, you'll "get it".

  5. If you have questions or complaints about this list, please know you can certainly come to me and I'll listen, and explain as best I can. I only ask that you be polite, as I would be to you. (Besides, I haven't had a cigarette in over 72 hours. Getting rude with Kelly while she's on the prowl for a head to bite off is not the best idea!)

  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment