>

Monday, July 27, 2009

Round Tuits and the Tuits they create...


This is my Really Sweet Pry-Bar. (Not to be confused with Delmer's Really Sweet Minivan.) Follow the link, then search Really Sweet Minivan... the only thing more fun than reading about Delmer and his Really Sweet Minivan is hearing him talk about it, but then, I just love Delmer... I digress.

I bought my Really Sweet Pry-Bar for about $8.00 back in 2003 when I was remodeling our house so we could move in. I've spent hours upon hours working with it... quite a worthwhile investment. I learned then that working on, tearing up and repairing stuff around the house is my favorite pastime... When needing to unwind, get challenged and really aggravated, then relax again, some people go get their golf-bag, I go get my toolbox.

For size reference I put my cell-phone down next to it, right after I quit working with it tonight. I meant to write a blog today about how all the round tuits have grown upon one another... but as you can see by the time on my phone and the time on this post it's late, and I still need a shower... more to come.

1 comment:

  1. As sweet as my minivan is, it's old enough that your (really sweet) pry bar might be worth more.

    :)

    ReplyDelete