>

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's All About Ass, Baby

But before I get to the "Round Tuit" post which promises to be long and boring and of little interest to any of you... (I just want to post it for posterity's sake)I wanted to comment on a pleasant memory I had a few moments ago.

I just got over here from facebook and I noticed that a girl from home had posted this as her status message:
Life is about ASS.....everyone is either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, trying to get a piece of it, or JUST BEING ONE......

This was one of Deat's favorite expressions... in fact he quoted it so often he finally condensed it and just made it his standard response, particularly when he heard about bad behavior or if the word "ass" was used in any context:
"It's all about ass, baby."

When he wasn't on the radio or TV, he had a slight twang to his voice... and on air or not, his inflection and comic timing were hilarious... I can just hear him now... I may make that one my own. Man, it's nice to have good memories now and not feel like crying every time I have one.

(Which he somehow would have found a way to reply to that with that standard reply above)

1 comment: