>

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oh, and While I'm Entertaining...

Yes, I've mentioned it before, I am a huge What's a Delmer Look Like Fan.

I was just re-reading "Dear Airline Person" It's a prime example of why I think Delmer is so great: He's polite to fault and never takes himself too seriously. Some might (erroneously) assume he's a pushover. Not so, but in this post he even meets injustice with good humor. He's also the one who taught me to do my best to entertain. (That, and he directed his readers to my "Humbug" post. I was flattered beyond words!)

If you go read "Dear Airline Person" , after you read it don't forget to go back and click the "they break guitars" link in the post!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words.

    As for being polite, well, I'm from the MidWest, I can't help it. (I know you understand, what with being filled with southern charm and all.)

    ReplyDelete