>

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hedgehog Harassment

Today's post is something new to JKH, a Facebook-Text Message-Drawing media extravaganza, with very little actual writing on my part.

Warning: this post will be difficult to view on a phone.

I only want to record a fraction of the campaign waged against me and my wishes. If I give in, you'll know I made a valiant effort against the tide... I say "only a fraction" because I could only screenshot my text messages with Danny back to the 13th...

It started innocently enough...

Thursday January 10
Mode: Facebook






Friday & Saturday, January 11 & 12

Filly can attest, I got numerous harassing texts on Friday... mostly referring to a hedgehog as a "little precious" à la Gollum. (Important later) Saturday was so crazy I don't think either of the Hedgehog team was on task.


Sunday, January 13
Mode: Facebook


The actual video is below... and yeah, the little sucker IS indescribably cute. (be strong, be strong...)



Monday, January 14
Mode: Text








And on Facebook: 


She's either gonna be a salesperson, a lawyer or a carnival barker...

Tuesday, January 15
Mode: Text Messaging






(For reference, see "Pre-Teen Titan")


Mode: HOMEWORK?

And fnally, the pièce de résistance also happened to fall in the correct order chronologically. P.D. brought home her most recent English assignment yesterday evening, an illustrated poem.



Haiku de Hedgehog
Cold Hedgehog in sock
Hiding, waiting for snow's end
Shivering, sleepy

5 comments:

  1. Great haiku... She is persistent, isn't she? Seems I recall someone else who can be pretty persistent when properly motivated... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it (hedgehogownershipness) would be good for you too, Kelly. It wouldn't just be her pet, it'd be one more thing to love you. Don't deny love, Kelly. Let love (and hedgehogownershipness) happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Anonymous, I like you whoever you are... :-)

      Delete
  3. Besides, Cookie needs a friend....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im certainly glad Im not in your shoes, because my anawer would be no! But she is such a sweet gal!!

    ReplyDelete