>

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gotta Love Google...

I love statistics. Even when I have hardly any readers, I love to check my blog stats and wonder about who my readers were... especially since I had several hits on a two year-old post recently.

I began to wonder what in the world brought so many people to this particular post, so I checked to find the keyword searches these visitors used. I admit, I had to laugh when I saw the search phrases that brought them to me:

The phrases that brought most of these recent visitors to the blog were:

- 7 1/2 emerald peek tree martha stewart 


emerald peak tree martha stewart fuse 

martha stewart 7 1 2 emerald peak tree instructions 

k-mart emerald peak tree 

- martha stewart christmas tree emerald peak assembly instructions 

martha stewart emerald peak 7 1/2 ft christmas tree 

martha stewart emerald peak christmas tree 

martha stewart emerald peak tree




Apparently, my newest readers don't have any better luck than I do....


I just checked, that particular post is one of the top Google results you get using the above keywords. So, actually, their luck is worse, because when they went to find a solution to their decorating dilemma, they got... well... me.

Needless to say, Delmer's favorite annual post is coming soon....


;-)


(P.S. If you didn't click on the "better luck" link above you can go to December 2009 in the Archive and read the post titled "Humbug" to see why Google associates me with Martha Stewart trees)

No comments:

Post a Comment