>

Monday, June 27, 2011

My New Slogan

Stop. Go. Justkellyhere.
Enter a word for your own slogan:


Stole this from Capricorn Cringe from a post way back in her blog. I'm reading 3 year old posts from her blog so I can ignore the laundry pile RIGHT BESIDE ME waiting to be folded...

Ugh, I just reminded myself... guess I have to go now... (pout)


In other news... (See how I did that? ADD is so handy sometimes.) Tomorrow is the LONG day of the work week so I'll be carefully observing the MC for something blog-worthy. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Your hatred of folding laundry amuses me to no end. It's one of the few chores that doesn't annoy me - well, not too much anyway. Of course, I use folding clothes as my "TV" time, so maybe that has something to do with it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got "Did somebody say Capricorn Cringe?" LOL Don't remember what I ended up with 3 years ago. Stalker :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I needed SOMETHING to read during my late-night snacking besides the cereal box...

    ReplyDelete